You are here
The thinner, brighter future of display technology
When applied to the portable and wearable markets, AMOLEDs offer tremendous benefits. Smartwatches, for example, are a booming trend within the consumer market.
AMOLED benefits include:
- - Excellent viewing angles
- - High contrast
- - True blacks: When the color black is depicted, rather than having a pixel illuminated, the pixel is absent of light. An excellent way to optimize energy consumption is to design a graphic user interface that uses black as a background.
- - Energy efficient: Requires no backlight like that of its LCD counterpart which consumes the majority of the energy allocated to the display.
- - Narrow bezel: The bezel is the space between the active area and the outside dimension. For an AMOLED, the bezel size is less than that of alternative displays of similar size.
- - Thinner profile: No backlight allows for a slimmer profile, freeing up space for a larger battery, makes it lighter, and could allow for extra room for other components.
- - Ideal for portable and wearable applications
These are important variables when considering that the wearable, consumer, military, and medical industries are driving towards lighter, thinner, and sleeker looking products.
Did you know? Select AMOLED displays are available for sale online for prototyping. Check out our store, or download a specs sheet below. If you can’t find what you are looking for, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are a manufacturer of Custom Displays.
If you want to learn more about how we can make your AMOLED unique visit the Custom AMOLED Page.
|Picture||Panel Size||Part Number||Resolution||Brightness||Contrast||Temperature||Response Time||Viewing Angles||Datasheet|
|1.19"||USMP-A012-039039NBN-B0||390 x 390||350||10000||-20~60||2~4||85 / 85 / 85 / 85|
|1.2"||USMP-A012-039039NDO-A0||390 x 390||350||10000||-20~60||2~4||85 / 85 / 85 / 85|
|1.3"||USMP-A013-036036NDH-A0||360 x 360||350||10000||-20~70||2~4||88 / 88 / 88 / 88|
|1.4"||USMP-A014-040040NEA-A0||400 x 400||300||10000||-20C~70C||2~4||85 / 85 / 85 / 85|
|1.4"||USMP-A014-040040MCM-A1||400 x 400||250||10000||-20C~60C||2~4||85 / 85 / 85 / 85|
|1.41"||USMP-A014-032036CBN-A1||390 x 390||350||10000||-20~70||2~4||80 / 80 / 80 / 80|
|1.45"||USMP-A015-027034CDO-B1||272 x 340||350||10000||-20~60||2~4||80 / 80 / 80 / 80|
|1.45"||USMP-A015-027034CDO-B0||272 x 340||350||10000||-20~60||2~4||80 / 80 / 80 / 80|
|5.5"||USMP-A055-108192CDX-A0||1080 x 1920||350||10000||-20~60||2~4||85 / 85 / 85 / 85|
|5.7"||USMP-A057-108192NDH-A0||1080 x 1920||350||10000||-20~70||2~4||88 / 88 / 88 / 88|
|6"||USMP-A060-108216NDH-A0||1080 x 2160||430||10000||-20~70||2~4||88 / 88 / 88 / 88|