You are here
US Micro products accepts returns for most products purchased through our website and will usually replace defective product or refund your money with the following conditions:
- Returns must be made within 30 days of invoice.
- Returns which are not covered by manufacturer warranties must be accompanied by a US Micro Products invoice number, contain a brief summary of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in decent condition for resale.
- Returns which are under manufacturer warranty are subject to the terms and conditions specific to that manufacturer’s warranties and return policies for the product (this may require direct return of the product to the manufacturer).
- Return freight must be prepaid by the customer: C.O.D. returns not accepted.
- If customer error is the sole reason for the return, returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
- You warrant by requesting a return that the returned product was purchased by you from US Micro Products.
To ensure a smooth return process, please take the following steps:
- To begin a return request, please have your order number or login available. Use this information to view the “Your Orders” page on the US Micro Products website. Click on the “Return” link next to the part number you would like to return. Fill out the RMA form to receive an RMA number and wait to be contacted by customer service.
- Product should be returning in original packaging to adequately protect from damage, including electrostatic discharge. In case the product gets damaged during transit due to poor packaging, US Micro Products will notify the customer and ship back the parts at the customer's expense (if required by the customer).
- When communicating with US Micro Products about your return, please have your RMA number and shipment tracking information at hand.
For any questions, please contact a Customer Service Representative. Representatives are available by email or by telephone from 8am-5pm Central US time.