US Micro Products is seeking a qualified Customer Service Representative to join our company.
Imagine working on some of the world’s best-known brand designs, knowing that you’re making a huge impact every day! From blenders to boats, medical to military…working with US Micro Products is about creating cutting-edge display solutions for clients who demand more.
We design, develop, and manufacture unique and robust display hardware and HMI systems for demanding environments. Our engineered high-performance solutions give our customers a competitive edge.
For over 25 years, US Micro Products - headquartered in Austin, Texas - continues to deliver to an international market. As a mid-sized company, we retain a distinctive edge, small enough to be agile and adaptable, and big enough to tackle major projects. Our experienced team offers exceptional support throughout a product’s lifecycle and beyond - solidifying our strong reputation. Our Innovation has made us an Inc. 5000 recognized manufacturer.
Ready to discover more? Visit the about us page for more information.
US Micro Products is seeking a qualified Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our Austin, Texas headquarters. The individual will be responsible for representing our customers and suppliers throughout the order fulfillment process. This includes order placement, fulfillment, customer service, logistics, shipping, quality control, and return merchandise authorizations (RMAs). We'll expect you to assist our customers with any and all issues relevant to their product orders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers with frequent phone and email correspondence
- Ensure that orders are delivered on time and in good condition
- Correspond with customers for forecast demand
- Obtain estimated shipping quotes through the carrier portal
- Notify customers of confirmed delivery dates, track progress and notify customers of any changes
- Create and track customer orders
- Receive and track inventory in QuickBooks from suppliers
- Create customer invoices in QuickBooks
- Create, receive, repair, and return RMAs to customers
- Update customer correspondence in Salesforce
- Process e-commerce orders
Correspondence with our Taiwan Office
- Communicate with our Taiwan office regarding issues related to RMA’s and order fulfillment
- Create purchase orders from suppliers
- Work with suppliers to ensure that delivery dates are set and executed as agreed
- Work closely with shipping companies including working with customs, delays, and problems
- Track product as it is shipped from the suppliers
- Once a shipment is received, make sure it is received and checked for accuracy
- Update shipping insurance logs
- Help to ship out products to customers
- Participate in weekly operations meetings
- Answer the phones and respond to general inquiries and questions
- Screen & reroute calls as appropriate
- Assist with daily functions and special projects
- Adapt to other duties as assigned and needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be responsible and self-managed
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills
- Must be hands-on, detail-oriented, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapid growth, small company environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Logistics experience including shipping, receiving, and customs
- Shipping experience, including International shipments and customs
- Sales and project management experience
- Salesforce or other CRM tool experience
- QuickBooks and inventory tracking system experience
- Excellent pay commensurate with experience
- Potential bonus and profit-sharing
- Training on display technology and our products
- 15 days PTO to start
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan
- Excellent work environment and great promotion potential
US Micro Products seeks well-qualified responsible employees with verifiable references.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume with salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.